Magento ended support for its earlier version in June 2020. This makes it important to migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2. In Magento 2 the platform offers a wide range of new features and improved performance. From increased security features to an easy and updated checkout process, you get all the benefits in Magneto 2. So without wasting any time, let’s have a look at the reasons to do Magento 1 to Magento 2 migration London:
- Improved performance and scalability– Magento 2 has technologies like an enhanced indexer that helps in increasing the query performance speed. This helps in transforming data of the merchant into index tables to improve the speed of eCommerce stores. Further, Magento 2 can process more orders per hour than Magento 1 and have a faster add to cart response.
- Better checkout process– Many eCommerce owners complain about the problem of abandoned carts and one of the major reasons for this long checkout process. In Magento 2 there is an easy two-step checkout process that users can use and place their order. In Magento 1 there was a long 6 step checkout process which resulted in adondone carts and lost sales. Also, people were forced to create an account. In the upgraded version visitors can even check out as guests without the need to log in.
- Mobile friendly– With the increasing mobile usage, more and more people are using mobile phones to make searches and even shop. Thus, it is essential to have a mobile-friendly eCommerce website. This is exactly what Magento 2 offers, mobile-friendly sites. According to Statistics, nearly 80% of internet users have a mobile phone. Using Magento 2 you can easily make mobile friendly and conversion optimised sites.
- Easy extension integration– Magento 2 allows you to add different kinds of extensions which you can add to your website and make it even more user friendly. Extensions are like the extra features that help you in giving a better experience to the visitors and increase the functionality of your website. You can add different payment extensions, marketing extensions and customer loyalty programs extensions to keep your customers engaged and increase sales. Magento upgrade service London can easily do all these integrations for your site.
- Better reporting features- In Magento 2 you get many different reports which you can use to analyse the performance of your store. There are as many as 20 reports which you can access in your Magento admin panel. The data in these get updated continuously so that you can access the real-time performance of the website.
Conclusively, above are some of the core benefits of migrating to Magento 2. Though the list of Magento benefits is much longer than this. Other than the mentioned benefits, you can also get features like email marketing automation and others. So what are you waiting for, start your website upgrade and enjoy the seamless features and performance of Magento 2.