Backup is essential for any business to avoid the risk of losing important data.
There are many backup softwares available in the market. Veeam is one of the popular choices among the IT administrators when they think about backup solution. It mainly focuses on Virtual Machines (VM) backup and offers many advanced features. But Veeam’s user interface is quite complicated for users to use and technical support takes some time to respond to queries. Veeam also comes with expensive pricing plan and its technical support more aligned towards enterprise businesses.
Among all the competitors, BDRSuite stands next to Veeam in the market.
Why do you need to choose BDRSuite over Veeam?
1. BDRSuite is much more affordable than Veeam
Veeam is one of the most expensive backup software in the market. Veeam’s initial license cost and renewal pricing is expensive with complex pricing plans.
On the other hand, Vembu BDRSuite is a comprehensive and affordable software that saves you up to 70% on the backup costs compared to any enterprise software in the market.
BDRSuite offers Flexible Licensing & Pricing models suitable for all business sizes and types. BDRSuite also offers multiple editions – Enterprise/Standard/Free each suitable for different businesses based on their backup requirements and budget.
BDRSuite costs as low as $1.5/VM per month for VMware/Hyper-V and $0.5/user per month for Microsoft 365 or Google Workspace.
If any business wishes to include all the advanced Backup & DR features as per the company’s IT policy, then the business can opt for the BDRSuite with a pricing plan much less than Veeam.
- Subscription license can be purchased monthly or annually or multi-year where user have to pay an upfront fee to use the software for a particular subscription period.
- Perpetual license can be purchased by making a one-time payment where user can use the software for the entire life time
BDRSuite Licenses can be purchased on Per VM, Per CPU-Socket, Per Server, Per User, Per Endpoint, Per Instance basis.
BDRSuite Free Edition: BDRSuite offers free backup for 10 VMs,10 Users, 10 Endpoints and/or 10 Instances. This edition is a perfect fit for small businesses as it comes with an essential set of features that aligns with business needs and is also free forever.
BDRSuite offers full featured 30- day free trial version to try out the software in your environment.
2. 24/7 Exceptional Technical Support
Support is one of the critical factors that help businesses to stand upright and keep running even in a disaster situation. BDRSuite provides 24/7 responsive technical support for any type of businesses whereas Veeam is not a small business friendly support. It’s always recommended to check what type of technical support you will be getting for the price you pay for. BDRSuite offers 24 x 7 Technical Support for all – licensed and trial users.
3. Comprehensive Backup and DR Software
BDRSuite – is a Comprehensive and Cost-Effective Backup and Disaster Recovery Software designed to protect data across Data Centers/Private Clouds (VMware, Hyper-V, Windows, Linux, Applications & Databases), Public Clouds (AWS), SaaS Applications (Microsoft 365, Google Workspace), and Endpoints (Windows, Mac). All your diverse workloads can be backed up and managed from a centralized web console.
4. BDRSuite is easier to deploy and manage
Veeam now potentially targets only Enterprise business. Veeam backup software has become complex as it requires more learning curve and certified professionals with adequate knowledge. BDRSuite is easy to use as it only requires basic IT knowledge and can be easily set up, installed, configured, and the user can start backing up the data in less than 15 minutes.
5. BDRSuite – Key Features and Functionalities
One of the best Veeam backup alternatives is BDRSuite, which is on par with Veeam in terms of features/functionalities. However, BDRSuite stands out as the most cost-effective backup software in the market and is highly affordable.
- Centralized Backup Management for diverse workloads
- Flexible deployment options – On-premise, Offsite, Cloud & Hybrid.
- Agentless Image-Level Backup and File Level Backup.
- Automated backup with flexible scheduling options.
- Lowest RPO to minimize data loss.
- Instant Boot options to ensure business continuity and meet RTO < 15 mins.
- Granularly restore File & Application items.
- Store backup data locally – NAS, SAN, DAS, or Cloud Storage – S3, S3 Compatible, Azure Blob, Google Cloud, etc.
- Create multiple backup copies and store them on different storage mediums (Disk/Cloud/Tape) at different locations (Local/Cloud/Offsite).
- In-built Encryption, Compression, and Deduplication
BDRSuite stands head and shoulders above all other Veeam alternatives on the market. Are you interested in trying our BDRSuite in your environment ? Download BDRSuite’s 30-day free trial here.