Hair loss can be traumatizing for both men and women. But losing hair is thought to be the domain of men. But this doesn’t mean that women can’t experience baldness. It is just the cases of males are more and women don’t like discussing these issues publically. Statistically, 50 percent of women over age 65 have reported thinning hair and 95 percent of females experience hair loss due to hormonal changes. You can explore the best options related to hair transplant in London to get back your hair.
Basically, hair transplant involves harvesting healthy hair follicles and grafting it to the bald areas. This will lead to healthy hair growth in the future. Here we are discussing a few things you need to know before getting a hair transplant for women.
- Before making up your mind to go for any kind of hair loss treatment, it will be better that you find out the cause of your hair loss condition. This will make sure that you get the right treatment as per your health condition. The most common reasons for hair loss in women are androgenetic alopecia or the genes and hormones changes.
- Alopecia is counted as one of the most common causes of hair loss in women. This includes categories like alopecia areata, Chignon Alopecia, traction alopecia, and more. So it’s better to learn about the types and then take initiatives accordingly.
- There are some other conditions too due to which females face hair loss. This includes diseases like diabetes, lupus, and anemia. Other than that, certain medications and chemotherapy also lead to hair loss. The simple tip is there are many reasons behind hair loss so getting aware of the right cause can save you from blowing your money away on the wrong female hair loss treatment.
- When it comes to women, baldness is not that common issue. So it’s better that you consult the right doctor to find out the root cause of your hair loss and find out whether a particular procedure is right for you or not. Might be your hair loss can be treated well with the medicines only and there will not be any need for the transplants. Choose a hair clinic where you get all the details regarding your hair loss and hair transplant surgery.
- You need to keep in mind that these days, doctors are performing transplants on women in large numbers. And this is also the fact that hair transplants for women were literally unheard five years ago.
- Compared to men, hair transplants for women are more effective. The reason behind this is simple. Women are blessed with long hair that can be spread out and make the scalp look more filled. This concept is a little different from men.
All in all, hair transplantation for women can be a touchy subject mainly because a bald woman is not socially acceptable. But still, there are a number of cases being registered every day. If you are one of those who are looking out for the most effective option regarding Hair Loss Treatment For men and women, then you need to turn on the World Wide Web and review various doctors and treatment plans prior to committing to go through with the surgery. Choose wisely and grab the best results!