WordPress is the most prominent site builder for eCommerce entrepreneurs. The user can use its powerful plugins to efficiently and quickly build their online business.
Are you looking for the top-most and leading WordPress plugins to grow your online business? We have gathered a list of the top 10 WordPress plugins for your eCommerce store. You can have WordPress support from a leading company so that your online store runs smoothly.
Ready to dive in? Here you go!
WooCommerce is an effective e-commerce plugin in the WordPress directory. It offers incredible customization and resilience to all online stores. The plugin is owned by an Automattic company.
With this plugin, any individual can create their e-commerce store in a few clicks. The features of the plugin are as follows:
- Offers support to digital as well as physical products
- Smoothly manage inventory or give responsibility to a store manager
- Provide a better user experience by affiliating products to your website
- Automatically calculate shipping costs, taxes, and other costs
- Build-in support for all payment gateways
- Add the latest features to your WooCommerce store with 100+ themes and extensions.
This free plugin is the best in the market as it allows you to easily set up your online store. It offers you lots of customization options, a free core plugin, and an active developers community.
If we talk about its price package, you can have its extensions and themes in a paid and free package.
OptionMonster is a popular software for conversion rate optimization. It supports you to convert your site visitors into email subscribers. The plugin is great if you want to enhance your local customer outreach.
You can create high-converting conversion campaigns such as fullscreen welcome mats, pop-ups, etc., in just a few minutes. These conversion campaigns can be utilized to raise page views, sales, email lists, and more on your website.
This plugin provides a drag-and-drop builder and more than 50 templates. Therefore, you don’t require design experience or coding abilities to use it.
Why is OptinMonster one of the best plugins for eCommerce stores? It is because of the following features:
- Free campaign at signup
- Powerful trigger and targeting rules
- Easy to use
- Highly active customer service
- Easy follow-up with your visitors
- Create customizable browser cookies on the basis of your customer’s demographic data
The plugin integrates smoothly with eCommerce platforms such as WooCommerce, Shopify, etc.
• Yoast SEO
Yoast SEO is an eminent SEO plugin than others. It is used on the basis of WordPress eCommerce websites. With this plugin, you can manage meta keywords, titles, and descriptions for each page and post of your website. You can add sitemaps, Twitter cards, ping search engines, and much more.
The plugin supports you to add SEO-friendly content. It is an incredible plugin as it has the following features:
- Accessible and user-friendly tool
- Support in proof-reading
- Recommends focused keywords
- Prevent copying of the content
- Assist in repairing defects
Yoast SEO offers you a plethora of features. You can use them to boost SEO for your WordPress eCommerce site.
Have more eCommerce stores? Then choose CartFlows for a smooth checkout option. This plugin aids you to drive conversions by defining the sales channels of your website. It has pre-built templates for your Thank You and Upsell pages. You can modify these pages with the Block Editor or any different page builder.
Additionally, this plugin automatically sends emails to customers if they have discarded their carts. The features of this plugin are discussed-below:
- Works with popular learning management system plugins
- A/B test funnels before utilizing
- WooCommerce Integration
- Powerful analytics
- Unlimited order bumps, Down-sell & Up-sell to enhance average order value
- Support multiple payment gateways
- Dynamic Thank you page
- Easily use page builder for building pages
Since CartFlows can get integrated with an eCommerce store, you use any WordPress plugin virtually. This will expand CartFlow’s functionality.
• Easy Digital Downloads
Easy Digital Downloads are often known as EDD. This plugin is easy and simple to sell and manage digital products on a WordPress eCommerce site.
One of the reasons why EDD is successful is due to its free accessibility of the core plugins. You can set it up on your site and have a digital platform for sales. This plugin offers you features for discount codes, tracking of activity, and file access control.
Moreover, EDD has attractive themes that are built especially for the plugin. It offers a full shopping cart so that a user can have a minimal number of clicks. Also, a user can process the payment on your site.
• WPC Product Bundles
WPC Product Bundles allow an e-commerce owner to combine numerous products. They can offer these products for sale as a package. The plugin improves your cross-selling strategies with customized button text, discounts, and much more.
The features of WPC Product Bundles are as follows:
- Offer customized boxes
- Create packages on bulk discount
- Boost your average order value by adding suggestions for renowned products
- Create assembled products
- View detailed analytics for bundle revenue that is purchased from your store.
- Get a notice when bundles are less in stock.
- Rapidly identify bundles that are not sufficient in stock and restock their contents.
The Product Bundle is appropriate if you want to create packages of products without changing the content.
• Smart Product Viewer
Smart Product viewer is a prominent WordPress plugin for eCommerce stores. This plugin supports you to easily add animations to your product images. You can use its multiple features to create an attractive product display.
This WordPress plugin is easy to use as it offers you numerous options to modify your product pictures. It allows a customer to make a purchase after viewing the 360º view of the product.
The features of this plugin are as follows:
- Drag-and-drop editor
- Spin the product image at 360°
- Support touch screen device
- Tons of customization options
- Embedded fullscreen lightbox
- Add attractive animation to your product
MailPoet is another free plugin that aids you to increase your mailing list. You can create a newsletter opt-in form and handle your subscribers from your WordPress dashboard. Besides this, you can reach customers who have abandoned their carts. This plugin automatically sends transactional emails to Upsell customers.
SeedProd is among the best landing page builders for WordPress websites. With this plugin, you can create appealing landing pages through the drag-and-drop builder. You don’t require coding as everything is accomplished on the front end.
The user can use its landing page templates and add social share buttons, email options, etc., to their eCommerce page. This plugin has WooCommerce blocks such as product grid, add to cart, etc. These blocks facilitate you to create product pages and modify the checkout flow.
SeedProd plugin supports you to handle pages like launch, coming soon, etc., for your WordPress website. The best part of this plugin is that it is a powerful tool that takes leads before your website goes live. Thus, you are capable to have more sales.
The plugin is best as its features include:
- WooCommerce integration
- Social share and follow
- Built-in autoresponder for emails
- Optimization for search engine
Looking for an eminent plugin to ask your users their experience or what they want from your website? Have WPForms. It is an apt method to create a great customer experience. You can get that valuable feedback from your website’s users.
It is not only the finest WordPress form builder plugin but a leading online survey tool.
The key features of WPForms are as follows:
- Create polls and show real-time results on your website
- Integration for Stripe and PayPal
- Create forms by using the Drag-and-Drop builder
- Smart survey fields such as multi-choice, ratings, etc.
- Accessibility of Authorize.net Addon
- Real-time insights with the best visualization
Besides this, WPForms consist of email integration, multi-page forms, and lots of other features to extend its functionality