Your choice of the best liposuction clinic in London will live with you for years, for your entire life. It would not be possible for you to change or alter it later. Successful treatment will fill you with confidence for many coming years. That’s why; ending up in the hands of a successful doctor will make you feel like yourself.
On the contrary, a new, not so established clinic will increase the chances of poor results, adding to your costs, time and pain.
Finding a good clinic will increase the chances of getting the desired results.
Use these tips to find the right clinic for you.
- Are the specialists of the clinic board certified?
Ask around and look for the clinic where doctors and specialists are certified by the Medical Association. The majority of liposuction surgeries are performed by plastic surgeons. Also, there are some experienced dermatologists and general surgeons that may perform this surgery.
Take recommendations from your friends, family, and relatives to know about the best clinics.
Refer to apps that show patient satisfaction ratings to give you insights about the clinics and doctors.
- Research credentials and experience
Make sure to know how old the clinic is and how experienced their specialists are. Look for the doctor who performs liposuction surgery daily.
The more experience the clinic is, the better their staff will be to anticipate and prevent complications.
Also, confirm the clinic is in good standing with state and federal agencies. It will nullify the chances of mal-practicing and there will be disciplinary actions.
- Examine the performance of the clinic
Liposuction surgery requires a team of highly skilled doctors and nurses. This is why; one needs to consider the overall quality of the clinic including their healthcare professionals.
Find out how many surgeries are done there in a month and how many of them are successful. Evaluate the hospital on its mortality rate and how they handle the complicated cases.
Ideally, try to find a specialized clinic where the number of liposuction surgeries is more than the general surgeries conducted.
- Interview the surgeon
There is no way surgery can be conducted without an experienced and specialised surgeon. Narrow down your choice by asking these questions to you a surgeon.
- Is the doctor comfortable to talk to?
- Does he or she pay respect to your opinions or answer your questions is a respectable and understandable way?
- Does he or she typically treat patients like you?
- How many liposuction procedures has he performed in his life?
- What kind of results does he usually see? Does he have any data outcome to share?
- How frequently he faces complications in the surgery?
- How he corrects these complications and deal with them?
- Will the clinic let you avail of your insurance benefits and out-of-the-pocket costs?
Of course, you will want to get your stomach fat removal surgery covered under insurance. They won’t pay for cosmetic liposuction but, for medical surgery. To receive help from the insurance company, make sure to find a clinic that can be a part of your plan.