Looking for a reliable solution to merge two Office 365 business accounts lately? Then this article will guide you while performing the same operation in a safe way. Follow along with step by step instructions to accomplish the same operation without any hassle.
“My company is acquiring some other company. As a result, we need to combine the infrastructure, accounts, and everything else. But there is one looming issue: I need to integrate the Office 365 accounts of both organizations. It is the business account for both of our firms, and it is critical to our seamless operation. I did a lot of research but couldn’t discover a way to accomplish it. Could you kindly explain to me how to integrate two Office 365 corporate accounts?”
When you make an account on Office 365, it is either a Business account, Student account or Personal account. The account owned by you as an individual will be your personal account and the other managed by your company is your business account.
It is usual to have two inboxes: one for business and one for personal use. This is fantastic because combining two types of emails may be perplexing. However, switching between tabs or windows all day may be tedious and time-consuming.
What to do in this case?
Since no manual method is available to merge the two Office 365 business accounts, even if there is, there are a lot of complications involved in it making it difficult for the user to process the merger, the limitations of the manual method will be discussed later in this article.
Therefore, in this article, we will recommend you an instant and expert-recommended tool which will make your work feel like play.
How to Merge Your Office 365 Business Accounts?
The Office 365 Merge Tool is a multifaceted tool that allows you to merge two distinct Office 365 business accounts at the same time. The tool will sync not just mailbox contents like emails, but also contacts, calendars, and documents across the two Office 365 business accounts. Merging two Office 365 business accounts from the same or different Office 365 domains is possible. You can also choose which accounts should be merged first.
Follow These Steps to Combine Two Office 365 Mailboxes:
Step 1: Download and start the software on your computer.
Step 2: Choose the required objects to be merged (emails, contacts, calendars, and documents).
Step 3: Access both the source and destination Office 365 business accounts in order to combine two Office 365 mailboxes.
Step 4: Finally, begin the integration of data from Office 365 business accounts.
The program has all of the features needed to overcome the disadvantages of the manual technique.
Here is some of the smart features to merge two Office 365 mailboxes:
- It will not expose or save any information about the user’s Office 365 business account.
- If you like, you may also use filters to merge Exchange Online mailboxes.
- You may link two Office 365 business accounts by automatically authenticating the mailboxes.
- Valid Exchange Online mailbox details must be provided in order for the mailboxes to be merged.
- The ability to import Office 356 business account data through a CSV file.
- It allows for the consolidation of Office 365 business accounts as a consequence of a merger or purchase.
What is the Benefit of Merging Office 365 Business Accounts?
- Let me explain by giving an example if you have 100 employees in an organisation, and 20 employees leave the company for different reasons. The office 365 business accounts of those employees would be occupying space and wouldn’t let the company make more accounts. In that case, if the company needs to keep the accounts of those companies with them as well, then they can merge them using the tool explained above.
- If you have a personal Office 365 business account and a corporate Office 365 business account, you may need to merge them if you wish to utilize them as one.
- When one company buys another, they attempt to integrate their Office 365 business accounts in order to minimize inconsistencies.
Although Microsoft does not provide a manual method, if you find one from another source, it will be tough to merge the Office 365 business accounts using it.
What are the manual method’s limitations?
● Using a manual technique, merging Office 365 business accounts mailboxes is not possible.
● Office 365 mailboxes must be offloaded and re-uploaded. It is a tough procedure.
● It is important to rely on on-premise infrastructure for mail storage and export.
● The manual method does not support cohabitation and does not support calendaring or mail forwarding.
● Native tools impose several limitations, and the process is time-consuming and error-prone,
I hope you got the answer to your query about being able to merge 2 Office 365 business accounts. It is not an easy task to merge these two accounts. It is a demanding task that needs a great lot of focus and patience. Customers are compelled to utilize a third-party solution because Microsoft does not supply a manual tool.
To free you from looking somewhere else for a third-party tool, we have mentioned the best instant tool- Office 365 merger tool which you can put to use to merge your Office 365 business accounts.
Guest Post Service By www.guestarticlehouse.com