When you are up to maintaining the performance of your vape kits and enjoying the consistent taste of your vape juice, you need to thoroughly clean your vape juice tank and vape coil on a regular basis. Thick vape juice or lingering residue can clog these critical components and reduce the flavour of your favourite e-liquid.
Why It Gets Important To Clean Your Vape Pod?
An essential aspect of maintaining a vaporiser is cleaning the vape pod. Your tank, whether for an MTL or sub-ohm e-cigarette, is the part of the device that holds the e-liquid, so you should clean it every time you fill it or at least once a week. Get cleaning of your vape kits, so you don’t face any trouble. If you have a vape kit topping the list, like Voopoo Argus XT, then you are in luck as it is more new-fangled.
Forms residue after each puff. Leaving the excess junk in the tank and changing the e-liquid without removing the remaining vape juice will cause problems later. After all, you don’t want strong tobacco flavours interrupted by sweet strawberry notes!
How To Clean The Vape Pod Tank Of The Electronic Cigarette:
- First, check whether the juice tank is empty and has no vape juice. Tilt to the left
- Next, filling a large bowl with warm water and removing the tank would help, squeezing out any remaining e-liquid. Remember, every tank is different. Determine how you took it apart to effectively put it back together again.
- Grab your tank and wash it as carefully as your dishes! If your vapour is particularly worn out, add a few drops of dishwashing soap and use a soft toothbrush to remove stubborn dirt.
- Then pat them dry with paper towels and let the parts air dry for 24 hours to ensure they are scorched.
Why Should You Clean Your Vape Coils?
Now, it should be noted that no matter how well you take care of them, the coils in your vape pod will eventually wear out and need to be replaced. If your coil wick burns out or has reached the end of its Life, no amount of cleaning can bring it back, but if it’s briefly or slightly overheated or clogged with e-liquid residue, a good clean can bring it back to Life. When you clean your vape kits thoroughly, their resistance leader won’t be gunk stored anywhere that causes viscosity. Voopoo Argus Pro is among the top-vape choices that need less maintenance and possess rich features on the go.
If you’re unsure, try running your coil while hitting hard for about a minute. If the discolouration seems to improve, it’s time to clean up. However, if your puff is still as dark and burning as ever, it might be time to call it quits. If it turns out there’s LifeLife in the coils, and they just need a little maintenance, check out our steps below.
How To Clean The Coil Of an E-Cigarette:
- When cleaning vaping coils of the vape pod, you should run them under a hot tap for a few minutes to remove as much residue as possible.
- Then fill a container with alcohol of your choice to coat your coils. Cover with a towel to prevent evaporation and let sit overnight or as long as possible.
- Once they’re thoroughly soaked and you can see some discolouration on the container, rerun them under the hot tap for a few minutes to remove any residue, then place them in a container of distilled water to rinse.
- Finally, blow through your coils or set a hair dryer on low to medium heat to remove excess moisture and let them air dry until completely dry.
It’s that easy! A few steps and some rubbing alcohol will help keep your vape coils in tip-top shape, which will allow you to get the most out of your vape pod of choice. When you have quality vape kits like Voopoo Argus Pro you won’t have to do maintenance or cleaning more often. Following these steps to clean your carburettor’s tank and coils won’t guarantee the permanent Life of your all-important fitting, but it will help it smell and last longer before buying replacement parts. Have fun cleaning!