As your baby begins to grow, you will be exasperated to see how mealtimes can get messy. Also, you will be shocked to witness how little food goes to your baby’s mouth. And seeing all the food stains reach the little one’s pretty clothes hurts a lot. When it comes to ensuring cleanliness during feeding time, baby bibs are the best possible solution you can think of. With a variety of shapes, prints, and designs, there is a range of options you can choose from. But how will you know what bib is the best for you? In this article, we have provided a detailed guide that will help in finding the perfect baby bib for your wee one.
Why Do You Need the Baby Bibs?
Babies are experts at creating mess, especially during mealtime. Babies love to smudge food all over their faces, clothes, chairs and what not! With this mess, you are bound to do more cleaning and washing than usual. How can you put an end to this mess? Bibs are the answer to your problems. Although they do not completely prevent mess, they can help save clothes. So, instead of frequently washing their clothes, it is better to get a bib and promote hygiene.
Thinking about where you can find the perfect baby bibs? Lovingly Signed provides a fantastic bib that fits perfectly with messy eaters. The Personalised Gingham Bib is the bestselling product among many essentials. Without bibs, your baby shopping will be incomplete. You can even pair it with other baby items from Lovingly Signed. Also, the additional touch of personalisation makes it more gorgeous than ever. So, get dazzled by the softest baby bib at Lovingly Signed. Shop today!
Now that we know bibs are mandatory, let’s take a look at certain key factors you must keep in mind when purchasing a bib for your baby.
- Soft and absorbing fabric: From rubber to plastic to cotton, you can find a range of materials in bibs. But one thing you need to ensure is that the material is absorbing with the ability to catch every food and liquid spill. Along with being absorbent, it must be soft and comfortable on the baby’s skin. It’s best to go for cotton bibs since they take hold of every food and liquid that the baby fails to swallow. In this way, clothes never get dirty.
- Easy cleaning process: It is no secret that your little one is going to create a lot of mess when eating. But instead of washing all the clothes, it is better to get an easy-to-clean bib. Obviously, bibs will get dirty during eating because that is what their purpose is. And that’s why they require cleaning so they can be reused. Commonly, you can clean bibs by wiping down stains, washing them in a washing machine, or with a dishwasher. It is best to opt for a bib that has easy cleaning instructions.
- Size: Yet another important thing is the size of the bib. Always consider the age of your baby before selecting a bib. Ensure that it covers approximately one-half of the baby’s clothes to grab all the food remains. A good fit bib is also important as it will be difficult to remove and can’t be dragged.
- Convenient for the go: Bibs are one of the most important things that you must take along with you when on the go. After diapers and wipes, they must be added to your diaper bag. So, you must always pick bibs that can be conveniently carried when traveling. In short, pick the one that can be easily folded without occupying much space.
- Comfortable: Babies do have a cranky mood when it is mealtime. Your little one will be more focused on how to remove the bib than giving a thought to eating. There are plenty of reasons why your little one feels uncomfortable with a bib. For example, it may be very tight because of its small size, the neckline can be irritating, or it irritates delicate skin. Therefore, pick the right size, choose adjustable straps, and a soft fabricated bib to ensure the comfort of your little one.
Read More: JELLYCAT COMPANION SET – PINK
In the end, every parent wants to make mealtime a fun and enjoyable moment for babies. So, the right choice of bib is important. Either consider all these factors or instantly rush to Lovingly Signed to grab the best baby bibs. Also, they make a one-of-a-kind present on different baby occasions. We recommend you customize a hamper at Lovingly Signed and add all baby essentials including the ever-soft baby bib. Enjoy a wonderful baby shopping at Lovingly Signed!